Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pretty Legs



Here is Danica's legwarmers completed for her 5th birthday.  Just got back from my local yarn store with the buttons for the flowers,  sewed them on and took the pictures on this very rainy day.   The colour looks like it's lavender on this picture,  but it's actually rose, not a good day for picture taking.


Once again, this is such a simple, enjoyable pattern to do.  The flowers are an added touch that makes the legwarmers girlie and fun.  I have to confess that I am spending more money on the buttons that I  believe I should, but at the end  it finishes everything off so perfectly.


This pattern is  Legwarmies by Alana Dakos  and the yarn is Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino   a perfect gift for any girl or boy  and knits up quick when you actually work on it, which was not what I had been doing lately. 


Now I can go back and work on my summer cardi "Drifting"


Alice xox

No comments:

Post a Comment