Thursday, January 27, 2011

And More Gloves..

PATTERN:  Welted Fingerless Gloves
This is the last pair of gloves that I knit for Christmas.  Just received the picture from my sister-in-law.  Nice job with the picture taking.    It's hard to tell, but the colour is a soft grey with 5 tiny buttons along the cuff.  This is the same pattern and yarn I did on January 16th's post.   If you click under the picture you will have a link to the pattern details.     In case you can't wait that long..the pattern is Churchmouse, Welted Fingerless Gloves, and the yarn is  Malabrigo Yarn Silky Merino   This is a beautiful yarn to work with.  The pattern is so wonderful to follow, very simple.   Of course most knitters say that.  These gloves are so feminine, elegant....how you can tell I like these.  Maybe I should knit a pair for myself too.

No comments:

Post a Comment