Thursday, May 17, 2012

To Be of Use

At my local yarn store there is a picture that I love of a set hands knitting, There is something so right about that picture.  It looks so beautiful to see hands creating.   I've been thinking about taking a picture of my own hands while I'm knitting, so I can frame it and see it all that time.

Not long after I was thinking of hands  knitting I read this  To Be of Use , it's from a different perspective than knitting but it's all the same really.   I was going to just share the write up but the pictures convey so much meaning.   Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Alice

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture at BSY too and I never did think about how important our hands are. Those pictures at The Yellow House are truly beautiful - hands being used everyday :: perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice - when I clicked into To Be Of Use - my computer froze! Maureen

    ReplyDelete