Thursday, October 27, 2011

Walk in the Park


This morning I purposely took the camera with me to caputure some trees in the neighbourhood for their striking autumn colours, but most of their leaves had now fallen down.  So instead I went to a local park.

I had seen people earlier at the parking lot of the grocery store wearing heavy coats and gloves and thought that looked a bit too much, but once I was in the park even though it was sunny it was cold.   A hoodie does not constitute as a jacket.    But the park was beautiful.









Enjoy your day wherever you are.

Alice xox





1 comment:

  1. This are beautiful pictures, Alice! Thanks for sharing the beauty you captured on your walk. I especially love the one with the canopy of trees with their different colored leaves - beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete